Under AFSSIN Regulatory Compliance portfolio, we mean Financial Regulatory Compliance (FRC) and the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Compliance requirements under the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Recommendations. We offer, assist and provide the following services:
- Assess and evaluate your current Internal Policies, Procedures and Controls (IPPC) for Customer Due Diligence (CDD) measures including the framework. Identify the weaknesses and advice you the remedial action to take to reduce the risk.
- Assist in the development of your compliance framework, structure, operating policies and internal control procedures in line with the requirements of a Government Authority or Regulator.
- Review and assess your current regulatory returns and reporting process for accuracy and adequacy including disclosure requirements.
- Assist you in the development of an On-going Monitoring methodological approach for AML/CFT compliance.
- Provide training to your employees for AML/CFT compliance.
Contact us for a FREE consultation and to understand how AFSSIN paralegal services can be of assistance to you by completing the form below.