Under AFSSIN Litigation portfolio, we assist and provide the following services:
Criminal Offence and Litigation
- Assist in the reviewing of the Charge Sheet, Offence or Indictment Summary.
- Assist in the reviewing of supporting documents and collection of evidence.
- Assist in consultation with your In-House Counsel and/or external litigation lawyers, but not limited to the participation in the assessment of the defence strategy.
- Assist in the establishment of the Case by the collection of the facts and the offence charged by the Prosecutor.
- Assist in the Case administration and management, but not limited to act as the Case Observer for the Case and to prepare the Court Observation Report.
- Assist in the preparation of trial, organisation of exhibits, files, supporting documents, caution statements, statements made by witness and prosecutor or investigation officer investigation materials.
- Assist in the development of Defence Litigation Kit (KIT) with proposed Cross Examination Question (CEQ) for litigation lawyers.
Contact us for a FREE consultation and to understand how AFSSIN paralegal services can be of assistance to you by completing the form below.