Under AFSSIN Litigation portfolio, we assist and provide the following services:
Civil Dispute, Offence and Litigation
- Review minutes, electronic mails, correspondence, fact sheet, contract and assess the contractual objective, dispute, breach and risks.
- Assist in the preparation of Affidavit.
- Assist in the preparation of the Statement of Claim or Statement of Defence.
- Assist in the review of the Civil Claim Summon or Offence.
- Assist in the preparation of the Statement of Counter Claim.
- Assist in consultation with your In-House Counsel and/or external litigation lawyers.
- Assist in the negotiation for Out-of-Court Settlement or Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Assist in the Case administration and management, but not limited to act as the Case Observer for the Case and to prepare the Court Observation Report.
- Assist in the preparation of trial, organisation of exhibits, files and supporting documents but not limited to the assisting the In-House Councel or external lawyer in the preparation of Cross Examination Questions (CEQ).
Contact us for a FREE consultation and to understand how AFSSIN paralegal services can be of assistance to you by completing the form below.